Fantastic news! Magic Little Grants are back!
Funding of £500 will be delivered to eligible charities & community groups throughout Great Britain. Please note that your annual income must be less than £250,000 and you have until 31st October 2022 to apply.
The following organisations can apply:
- Registered charities
- Community Interest Companies
- Charitable Incorporated Organisations
- Social enterprises
- Other not-for-profit community organisations
- Charitable organisations that are schools or connected to schools
This year’s funding aims to support projects that address the following themes:
- Improving mental wellbeing
- Enabling community participation in the arts
- Preventing or reducing the impact of poverty
- Supporting marginalised groups and promoting equality
- Improving biodiversity and green spaces
- Enabling participation in physical activity
- Responding to the climate emergency and promoting sustainability
- Increasing community access to outdoor space.
Funding can be used to launch new projects, support existing ones, or cover core costs associated with ongoing work.
Apply now and good luck!