Help at Home
This service practical support and enabling, tailored to suit your individual needs to:
- Help you stay independent
- Support your well-being
- Enable you to participate and be socially included
Whatever you need to keep you independent in your own home, we are here for you. Help at Home offers a unique and flexible service putting you in control, enabling you to choose a service that is bespoke and tailored to your needs on every visit.
- Cleaning, laundry, ironing, changing bed linen
- Assistance with paperwork & appointments
- Respite for carers
- Shopping /errands (with or for you)
- Arranging other services required
- Accompanied outings
- Meal preparation
- Signposting to other organisations
- Light gardening & dog walking
Why chose us?
Our friendly and reliable team are fully trained, insured and police checked. We have built our reputation by delivering quality support & enabling at an affordable price and are a Devon County Council approved supplier. TorrAGE Ageing Well was formed in 2008 to provide a range of services and activities to support those aged 50+ and adults with disabilities in Torridge and has built a quality reputation. We are part of TTVS, a local charity founded over 35 years ago.
Call us for a chat to see how we can help you:
Telephone: 01805 938537
Email: [email protected]